Sunday, March 27, 2011

MY OLD POST AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS BLOG

This is a collection of blog posts written by me in 2008, when I was twenty-one years old.  I had a strong interest in Austrian economics and political economy, and I endeavored, by means of a blog, to re-invigorate critical research and discussion into libertarian-oriented scholarship.

I decided to re-post these old entries to serve primarily as an introduction to students interested in this exciting literature.  Unfortunately, many of the links no longer work and the stimulating comments have been lost.

Please enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid not, Lord Keynes, although I can tell you, judging by your name, that this blog was written very much for people like yourself. So feel free to have a look around. I keep the blog up really just as a piece of history. My interests have since moved into the law, and so I have given up on detailed economic study (but it sure was fun while it lasted!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete